Overall objective of preschool classes are to encourage children to pick the below and they are assessed formally and informally and required adjustments are made. Every child is unique and has different interest and learning pace.
· Social and emotional development.
· Gross motor development
· Critical thinking and learning to make choices.
· Creative work and constructing meaning to what they learn. (Learning how to learn)
· Social skills and good habits
· Reviewing skills
· Social skills, clean habits and health and hygiene
· Concept formation, language development, pre-math concepts,
· Gross motor development,
· Language development through role plays, storytelling.